Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Eliott : good and bad aspects of containment


Because the coronavirus outbreak is spreading all over Europe ,we are forced to stay inside for some time .

This is ,I think a dificult moment .First we couldn’t go out .I am fond of walking on the beach or in the forest .It’s healthy and I have the impression of large spaces whereas during the quarantine I felt like in prison because day after day I saw my bedroom,my kitchen ,my garden .Always the same thing:it was depressing .It was the worst thing in my life .


Moreover I was always afraid even if they said children were less ill .
I thought about coronavirus everyday .I was scared for my family for my sister ,my grandparents .As soon as I can go out I will visit my grandparents . It was long without them .

But to be a good citizen I’ll need to wear a mask .I’ll be serious .My fear had begun with TV . They always spoke about coronavirus ,always the same thing and always deaths .It wasn’t reassuring.
As a consequence of the coronavirus I had to change my habits
I had to wash my hands more than before .And my best friends were soap and antibacterial gel .
Another friend was my phone .Yes I could call my friends and I could speak with them.
 

This period was difficult but good things are born
I think I was more with my family:we made a lot of actvities together for example:we cooked a lot ,and we were playing board games.It was pleasant .
Then people saw the importance of nurses ,doctors but not only a lot of jobs too like cashiers helped run the country .
Moreover a lot of students have found that school without teachers is difficult is impossible:We need them to understand .
The last thing coronavirus had a positive point on pollution ,as people move less and a lot of companies had to stop their activities pollution is lower .

By Eliott

No comments:

Post a Comment