Thursday, April 30, 2020

Applauding the hospital staffs


Hey,

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are not bored too much. For my part, I make up for boredom by doing a little sport every day (30 min), my homework, I sleep very often if I must be absolutely honest, I applaude every evening at 8 p.m...


I try to call friends, family to hear from them and talk to outside people. It's true that is not easy in everyday life to be locked but it's necessary to relativize saying it's for our good and to save a lot of people by staying inside.

You have to think of all these people who are fighting against coronavirus whether they are the victims or professionals like doctors, nurses but also the people who put themselves in danger so that we can always get access to food, medications...

So please stay home !

I wish you a very nice day and see you soon :)

by louanne Brillard

No comments:

Post a Comment