Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Clara coping with containment



To begin with, when I learnt we couldn't go out or see our friends or go to school or even have fun, I was pretty sad because it seemed difficult and I didn't want to accept the situation.

 But today, television is still reporting deaths caused by the virus, so there is no doubt we had to accept lockdown because I am now reassured that my family and I are safe from this disease.

Then, with my family, we take care of ourselves as we can at home. We have a garden which enables us to enjoy the good weather so far  and vary daily activities . We laugh, we listen to music, we try to tan and surprisingly we get along properly.

For my part, in order to pass the time, I take care of myself, I do the required homework, I keep in touch with my friends  and I do a lot of sport at home which enables me to let off steam as much as I can.

My mood depends on the days, sometimes I am happy when I have a productive day and other times I am upset about not being able to go out and do the things I usually do every day, but in the face of the situation, I can  understand the decision of this lockdown.

Keeping in touch with my family not living with me is the most important thing we do during this lockdown.


Finally, today, I have a huge admiration for the people who are dealing with the virus every day to save people who are sick, because they are putting their lives at risk to try to help people get by, that is why they all deserve a big thank you but above all a great support from us.

by Clara Demilly

No comments:

Post a Comment